[mlpack] GSoC'22 Project Proposal: Better Stack Layering & Ready-to-Use Model

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 4 22:43:53 EDT 2022

Okay, that makes it more clear; not sure did you already think about how the DAG
graph should look from a very high-level point of view? The pdf has some
pointers in that direction. I wondered if you have some further pseudo-code that
goes in that direction?

My recommendation is to select between 2-4 models, depending on the complexity;
we would have to implement some additional operations for some of the models, so
we should keep that in mind.