[mlpack] How to reach out for community bonding GSoC'21?

RISHABH GARG rishabhgarg108 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:07:11 EDT 2021

Greetings everyone,

First, I would like to thank my mentors Ryan Curtin and gman for providing
me with an amazing opportunity to work alongside them.

I would like to know what is your preferred medium for communication? How
frequently you would like the communication? In short, how can I reach out
to you?

I know Ryan's IRC nickname, but I don't know your nickname gman. Could you
please tell me that, so I can ping you there if I have to quickly ask
something?

Hoping to have a great summer.
Best,
Rishabh Garg