[mlpack] GSOC 21

Vishwas Chepuri chepurivishwas360 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:05:31 EDT 2021

Hello Marcus,
Thanks for reaching back. As implementing VGG16 is almost done, I would
like to propose to implement following models

1) VGG19

2) InceptionV3

3) ResNet50

As suggested, along with functionalities mentioned in the previous mail I
would also like to include a tutorial for each model. If there is time left
after completely implementing every part of my proposal I would like to add
ResNet101. Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Vishwas Chepuri