[mlpack] Gsoc proposal discussion

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 18 10:24:30 EDT 2021

Hello Abhinav,

the scope of the project looks reasonable to me; if you like you can add one
or two layers to the proposal as potential work that can be done if there is
time left at the end.

Also in case you haven't seen it we have an application guide:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Application-Guide

that could be helpful. That said, once the GSoC application submission
platform is open, you can submit drafts, and we can, if time permits, provide
feedback.