[mlpack] Blog for my 1.5 weeks

sai_ng jonpsy101 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:16:10 EDT 2021

Hey,

Read the blog, loved the touch of humour sprinkled here and there along
with good core content. I'm guilty of not posting the first-week blog as
well, so that makes the two of us :D. Currently, I'm waiting for a good
result to show off on the blog, so that's the reason for the delay. I guess
I better hurry.

Anyways, good blog.

Cheers
Sai