[mlpack] Rocket injector demo

sai_ng jonpsy101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:41:51 EDT 2021

Thanks a lot for your inputs! Glad you liked the write-up. There's
currently an active PR #171 <https://github.com/mlpack/examples/pull/171>,
it'll be a better platform for discussion.

Reg the integration, it was in the table of discussion during our meet (Me,
Fauz and Marcus). The problem was: the hard work /.output ratio wasn't very
fruitful. For it to work, we need to send the data to the server backend
through a POST request. This request is then needed to be fed to UI
elements and the design updated accordingly (changes in C# code). The
animation would also be in a permanent listen mode to see if the request
comes and handle conflict with existing values. Kinda sucks.

Besides, I want the user to play around with design parameters and manually
input the variables from the Front only if they desire.

Reg the D-Day, while the original context is what you've mentioned. In
popular culture, it means "on the day of action" or "the day on which
something important happens".

Best