[mlpack] [Opinions Needed] Papers for Multi-objective reinforcement learning

sai_ng jonpsy101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:01:57 EDT 2021

Hey all

    Looking for good research papers for Multi-objective reinforcement
learning (MORL). Should contain python code, a test-suite for simulation
and enough citations.

Now that the first evaluation is completed, we will very soon have an
interactive rocket injector simulator! I hope you're looking forward for
that. Due to some shift in plans, we have decided on implementing (MORL)
algorithms instead of the originally proposed SPEA-II algorithm.

Some papers that I've liked so far:
         1. Multi-Objective Reinforcement Learning using Sets ofPareto
Dominating Policies
<https://www.jmlr.org/papers/volume15/vanmoffaert14a/vanmoffaert14a.pdf>
         2. Prediction-Guided Multi-Objective Reinforcement Learning for
Continuous Robot Control <http://proceedings.mlr.press/v119/xu20h.html>
         3. A Generalized Algorithm for Multi-Objective Reinforcement
Learning and Policy Adaptation <https://arxiv.org/abs/1908.08342>

First one has a good number of citations. The second one has a reference
youtube video as well as code + test suite. The third one has code + test
suite and has good amount of stars as well.

Best