[mlpack] GSoC Update

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:15:00 EDT 2021

Hello mlpack,

This is my GSoC blog: https://heisenbuug.github.io/
Nothing fancy just a dairy of updates and my experiences.

We are nearly done with removing boost::spirit. In fact, we already deleted
the `Load.cpp` file which contains `boost::spirit` code. All we need to do
is do a bit of testing and handle some failure cases.

I am very excited to run the benchmark to see how much we were able to
improve. I will share the results as soon as I will have them or you can
also follow that up on my blog.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions regarding my project.

Regards.
Gopi.