[mlpack] Regarding GSoC

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 15:50:11 EDT 2021

Hey,

I've uploaded the draft proposal on GSoC's portal, again sorry for being
late.
Please update on what parts I should focus on more. The idea still seems to
be in a progressive phase and with
or without GSoC, I will keep working on it anyways.

Being a smaller period this year, I think this year is more about improving
what we already have. More time
should be dedicated to testing and integration of the new parser.
Documentation should also be given enough
priority so that we can show off our new parser and its speed. Existing
examples might need some work as well
and creating tutorials might as well help.

Let me know what more I can possibly include in the proposal or which parts
I should talk about in more details
as I view this project as a pretty straightforward road connecting two
already implemented sections to provide
a better API for data handling and loading.

Regards,
Gopi M. Tatiraju