[mlpack] Example Zoo

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 9 19:31:19 EDT 2021

Hello Kaushal,

thanks for getting in touch, I like all three ideas, especially audio clustering sound
interesting. My main recommendation is to swap the second example with something
else. At this point, there is no Transformer implementation in mlpack and it sounded
like your main focus is on implementing examples rather than implementing a new
layer/model; correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me know if I should clarify anything further.