[mlpack] Conjugate Gradient and GSoC Proposal Feedback

Wahyu Guntara wahyu.guntara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 02:28:44 EDT 2021

Hi everybody,

I already submitted my GSoC proposal draft through GSoC's website. I was
proposing policy gradient methods. Upon reviewing further the literature
for my proposed project, I realized that it employs the conjugate gradient
optimization method. Just to be sure, I was wondering if such a method was
already implemented. Upon reading ensmallen documentation, I hadn't
stumbled upon such a method. If it is indeed not yet implemented, may I
just put the conjugate gradient method local to my project first?
Additionally, I was wondering whether all submitted drafts or just a select
few will get feedback?

Thank you

--
Best Regards,