[mlpack] Help to Understand MLPACK codebase

Priyansu Rath priyansurath02 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:10:38 EST 2020

Dear Sir,
I am a GSOC aspirant wanting to contribute to MLPACK. I am in the 1st year
of Computer Science Engineering and have knowledge of Machine Learning
Algorithms. I want you to please help me with the codebase so that I can
contribute properly and I want to really learn more about Machine Learning
as it will be a major role in my career. I am from a tier-3 Indian
Institute which has no job opportunities. So I am desperate to crack future
episodes of GSOC.

Regards:
Prath06 (Priyansu Rath)