[mlpack] request for feedback on submitted draft proposal

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Mar 31 11:58:04 EDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 09:21:53PM +0530, Soham Chakrabortty wrote:
> Respected Sir/Ma'am,
> I, Soham Chakraborty request you to give a feedback on the draft proposal
> submitted entitled as"Optimization and implementation of Wasserstein
> Generative Adversarial Network".
> The link for the google doc :
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/19aRbEi-ho1TMzYMYQXiwmiomYW-ZYeFmADBWB_2-iPE/edit?usp=sharing
>  .
> Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Soham,

There are only two hours left until the deadline, so I don't know if
anyone will get to the review the draft before then.  Potential mentors
may get in touch after the deadline though to ask any clarifying
questions.

Thanks for the submission!

Ryan Curtin    | "None of your mailman friends can hear you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Alpha