[mlpack] Automatic binding generator for Octave

Abhishek Singh iabhikmr2000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:30:59 EDT 2020

Hey mentor,
I have shared a draft proposal, in the proposed project I have included
detailed explanation of how will the Octave binding work and how I will be
implementing it. I think Octave binding would be a good asset in mlpack
bindings.

I wanted to know if the draft proposal fits the idea or it has any problem
I would love to discuss and refine my idea accordingly.

Potential mentor would be Ryan Curtin, but I would love to hear thoughts of
any mentors.

yours sincerely
Abhishek kumar