[mlpack] (no subject)

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 20 18:38:25 EDT 2020

Hello Manav,

thanks for the interest in the project, as mentioned on the ideas page:

"Also, it is probably not a great idea to contact mentors directly (this is why
their emails are not given here); a public discussion on the mailing list is
preferred, if you need help or more information. Please also do not expect the
mentors to respond to individual emails for this very reason."

so, ideally, we can use the mailing list or any other public medium to discuss
the project.