[mlpack] (no subject)

Alina Boshchenko alinaboshchenko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:54:15 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!
My name is Alina and I am a 3rd year student in Saint-Petersburg State
University, Russia. I study Applied mathematics and computer science and
have experience of research work in the area of Deep Learning.
I would like to contribute to the project "Essential Deep Learning modules"
by implementing PacCAN and experimenting with packing architecture
(permutation invariance for example) and applying PacGAN to more general
classes of loss functions (Jensen-Shannon divergence and Wasserstein
distances). It seems highly interesting and challenging, so currently I am
going investigating existing code and preparing my proposal. Is it also
possible to send proposal drafts directly to get feedback and improve it
before the final version?
Thank you

--
Best regards,