[mlpack] GSOC-2020 | Idea Proposal | Image Generation Modules

rakesh acharya rakeshacharya.daruri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:30:13 EDT 2020

    Hello Marcus ,
           Thank you for the feedback.I will be proceeding with the idea.

Rakesh Acharya .D

B.Tech Electronics and Computer Engineering

VIT Chennai

7550170134 | rakeshacharya.daruri at gmail.com | Student Branch Chair|VITC -
IEEE SB

*“If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within
your reach.” Steve Wozniak*