[mlpack] Improvisation and Implementation of ANN Modules

Erdem Tsyrenov erdemtsyrenov2013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:42:08 EDT 2020

Dear Sir/Madam
I am the second year student of the Saint Petersburg University. With
regards to GSoC, I am writing to ask further information.
First, I would like to know more about Improvisation and Implementation of
ANN Modules from ideas list. Could you tell me how to submit my proposal to
this project? Unfortunately, I didn't find this information in the
application guide.
I am looking forward to receiving your response at your earliest
convenience.
Best regards,
Erdem