[mlpack] GSOC_IDEA_CLARIFICATION

Shivam Behl shivambehl123 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:37:15 EDT 2020

Hello,
I am Shivam Behl, a computer engineering undergraduate at Thapar Institute,
India. I am not very clear about the meaning of the idea " Application of
ANN Algorithms implemented in MLPack ".
Does it mean using the pre implemented algorithms to make kaggle-like
kernels/mini-projects as it talks about the potential use of MLPack?
If so, what factors should we focus on to make it GSOC level?
And will deployment as the application/website will be counted?
We are expected to do modifications to the MLPack Library for this project,
right?

Sorry if this feels like a silly question, I am in the process of
understanding the library now and studying shortlisting other Ideas. I was
not able to completely understand the expectations for this one.

Regards,
Shivam Behl