[mlpack] Regarding Implementation of SqeeuzeNet

Gopi Manohar Tatiraju deathcoderx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:08:31 EST 2020

Hey Marcus,

Regarding SqueezeNet, I read about the model and saw some implementation of
the model in Python using Keras. There the model is implemented using
Tensors. The input is taken as keras.engine.input_layer.Input()
<https://keras.io/layers/core/>

I was not able to find a way to instantiate tensors in mlpack itself. Shall
I use some other library for that? Or do we need to add that functionality
in the library?

I want to list out all the requirements for the models so that I can add
any if missing functionalities before the coding phase(GSoC) commences, so
that in summer only building models and training and testing can be done.

Regards
Gopi M Tatiraju