[mlpack] mlpack GSoC blogs

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Jun 9 13:18:12 EDT 2020

Hey there everyone,

We're now in the coding period for GSoC!  I've collected all of the
different blogs where students are sending their updates:

 - Nishant Kumar, Addition of Rainbow and Soft Actor-Critic to RL
   codebase: https://nishantkr18.github.io/GSoC-2020-mlpack/

 - Kartik Dutt, Application of ANN Algorithms:
   https://medium.com/@kartikduttmd

 - Yashwant Singh, R bindings for mlpack:
   https://medium.com/@yashwantsingh.sngh

 - Himanshu Pathak, Implementing Essential Deep Learning Module:
   https://medium.com/@hpathak336

 - Anjishnu Mukherjee, Improvisation and Implementation of ANN Modules:
   https://iamshnoo.github.io/blog/

 - Omar Shrit, mlpack on resource-constrained devices:
   https://shrit.me/blog/

 - Mrityunjay Tripathi, Transformer and BERT in mlpack:
   https://mrityunjay-tripathi.github.io/gsoc-with-mlpack/

 - Jeffin Sam, Visualization Tool: https://www.mlpack.org/gsocblog/

There are some good music and video recommendations in the various blog
posts that I have definitely enjoyed.  And also all the details of the
cool work that is going on too, of course! :)

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Not like this...  not like this."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Switch