[mlpack] Google Summer of Code 2020

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue Jan 14 10:33:38 EST 2020

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 03:31:50PM +0000, IQRA MUHAMMAD wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am writing this email with reference to google summer of code program. I
> am a PhD student at the University of Liverpool and I want to apply for
> mlpack's google summer of code program 2020. I am interested in projects on
> machine learning. Can you guide me on the process as to how I can start by
> contributing to mlpack's open source projects ?

Hey there Iqra,

Thanks for getting in touch.  We keep a page on the website maintained
that shows how to get involved:

https://www.mlpack.org/community.html

There's also a page about GSoC:

https://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

Hope this helps!

Ryan Curtin    | "The enemy cannot press a button... if you have
ryan at ratml.org | disabled his hand." - Sgt. Zim