[mlpack] Documentation

Adithya Praveen adithyatp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 11:50:54 EST 2020

 (forgot to sent to the mailing_list in the first email)
Cool. I just made the changes to include image utility docs as well, and the text showed up fine in my local copy.
I've made a pull request for the same. Thanks for your feedback!
Cheers,Adi.
    On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 6:08:39 PM GMT+4, Ryan Curtin <ryan at ratml.org> wrote:

 On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 12:12:49PM +0000, Adithya Praveen wrote:
>  Hey there!
> So I just saw the
> page https://www.mlpack.org/doc/mlpack-git/doxygen/ and i followed the
> instruction on that page of using "make doc" to generate the docs on
> my local copy of mlpack. So you could ignore the previous email in
> this thread.
> However, the style of the generated docs seems like the default style
> used by doxygen (see attached image), and not the style on the current
> mlpack docs. I guess this isn't an issue, when it comes to
> contributing to docs, but i just wanted to know if there is a way to
> generate docs in the same style.

Yeah, it's a bit tricky to do this though.  You'd need to check out the
mlpack/mlpack.org repository and then use the scripts there (like
_src/scripts/build-website-from-scratch.sh) to do the entire build.
Honestly I wouldn't recommend it---that will take a long time, and if
the text is showing up fine in your local copy, it'll probably show up
fine on the actual website when we deploy it there. :)

--
Ryan Curtin    | "You can think about it... but don't do it."
ryan at ratml.org |  - Sheriff Justice