[mlpack] On account of incomplete review of a pull request from a month

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon May 6 07:51:43 EDT 2019

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 04:01:29PM +0530, Atul Kaushik wrote:
> rcurtin if you have time now can you review the pull request
> https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/pull/1794 please. And also clear some of
> my doubts related to java bindings if time suits you. Thank you.
>
> I have been trying to contact you on irc from long time but there is no
> reply of any kind.

Hi Atul,

I will respond when I have a chance.  There are so many outstanding
requests and issues that it can be a very long time until I get to
something.  I get that you've put in a lot of time into #1794, and I'd
love to review it, but I have other things I have to do too (including
actually writing code for mlpack and ensmallen).

Ryan Curtin    | "Get off my lawn!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Kowalski