[mlpack] Applying tips for GSOC

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 30 09:04:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

thanks for getting in touch, there are some discussions about the project idea
in the mailing list archive, make sure to check the archive from last year as
well. If you are searching for a general starting point:

http://mlpack.org/gsoc.html

should be helpful, also take a look at the application guide:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Application-Guide.

I hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything
further.