[mlpack] GSOC 19 automatic bindings and Rcppmlpack

Andrew Bernauer andrewbernauer94 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:01:43 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am a graduating senior with an interest in participating in the
Rcppmlpack project. Finished building the source on windows with some help
from the community this past Monday. Read over the documentation on the
mlpack site and have a pretty good idea of what the project will entail.
What steps would you recommend, for getting a prototype binding up for R?
My remaining course work this semester includes a course in Machine
Learning using R, so I have a solid grasp of what standard approaches are
used on the R side of things.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Andrew Bernauer
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign | class of 2019
Economics major | Statistics minor