[mlpack] Gsoc 2019

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 25 17:34:27 EDT 2019

Hello Shiv,

thanks for getting in touch. There's a lot of extra information on each project
in the mailing list archives, make sure to checkout the archive from last year
as well. If you are searching for a general starting point,
http://www.mlpack.org/community.html and http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html should
be helpful.

Let me know if I should clarify anything.