[mlpack] GSoc 2019 - mlpack : evolutionary algortihm project proposal idea discussion

Naman Gupta namangupta0227 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 05:59:51 EDT 2019

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for your positive response. I am working on the proposal now, and
I will focus on the recommendations made by you. I will send you the
proposal for review in 2-3 days. I am hoping to work with you under your
guidance this summer as a part of GSoC 2019. Thank you for your time and
consideration.