[mlpack] Particle swarm optimization for GSOC-19

sangyunxin sangyunxin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:07:01 EDT 2019

Dear all,
My name is Sang Yunxin, and I am a senior student from Whuhan University, China. I want to participate in GSoC 2019 and take part in establishing "Particle swarm optimization".
According to my understanding of this idea and previous discussions about this project, I will work to provide a PSO optimizer which works for both unconstrained and constrained problems to complement mlpack optimizer API —— ensmallen. Do I have a correct understanding for this project?
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.