[mlpack] Fwd: Contributions

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 14 07:58:57 EDT 2019

Hello Praveen,

thanks for getting in touch, we are always open for new contributions; keep in
mind mlpack aims for fast and extensible implementations. You can take a look at
mlpack.org or the GitHub repo and see if you can think of something that is
missing and you are able to provide a fast implementation for.

Let me know if I should clarify anything else.