[mlpack] (no subject)

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Mar 7 14:20:56 EST 2019

On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 12:49:05AM +0530, SUMIT KUMAR wrote:
> please tell which cpp file is being excuted while running the command
> mlpack_lars -i data.csv -r labels.csv -l 0.4 -L 0.0 --output_model_file
> m.bin -v

Hi Sumit,

This is a public mailing list and each of these queries you are sending
(multiple each day) are going to hundreds of peoples' inboxes.  Could I
ask you to find a different medium please?  I feel that IRC might be a
more appropriate place for questions like this.

As for your question, I'd suggest taking a close look at the CMake
configuration to see which files are being compiled into the
'mlpack_lars' program.  In fact, when you build, you can even run
'VERBOSE=1 make' which will you show you the exact compiler commands
being used.

Ryan Curtin    | "It is very cold... in space."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Khan