[mlpack] (no subject)

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sat Mar 2 16:26:26 EST 2019

On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 02:50:55AM +0530, SUMIT KUMAR wrote:
> can we perform train_test_split task in mlpack

Hi Sumit,

You've asked six or more questions that are generally easily answered by
reading the relevant documentation.  Please refer to the documentation
first before asking others to take the time to help you.

In this case, I will help with your question, and if you look at the
list of programs provided by mlpack you can see the
'mlpack_preprocess_split' program (or corresponding Python binding).

I might suggest the use of IRC in the future for more real-time chat
with mlpack users and contributors and maintainers.  However, I'd also
advise looking more closely at the documentation for before asking
questions.

Ryan Curtin    |
ryan at ratml.org | First there was darkness; then came the strangers.