[mlpack] Introduction and a little query

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sat Mar 2 11:33:14 EST 2019

On Sat, Mar 02, 2019 at 12:26:46PM +0530, rupesh mishra wrote:
> Greetings,
> My name is Rupesh Mishra. I am an undergraduate student from IT branch
> currently in my second year. I have been fascinated by the growing field of
> machine learning and AI in the past few months.
> I just wanted to know that what level of C++ should I have for the
> Essential Deep Learning Modules project of MLPACK.

Hi Rupesh,

Glad to hear you are interested in GSoC.  If you're interested in the
deep learning modules project, then you should be familiar with the
neural network code that's inside mlpack and how it works.  So you
should spend some time with that and see what you think.

Ryan Curtin    | "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Vincent