[mlpack] GSoC 2k19

PRINSHU KUMAR 2016csb1051 at iitrpr.ac.in
Fri Mar 1 14:05:50 EST 2019

Dear all,
I am Prinshu Kumar, 3rd-year computer science and engineering student at
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar. I am willing to participate in GSoC
2k19 and work on the idea "Particle Swarm Optimization". I do have a good
coding experience in C/C++ and python which is required for the
implementation.
I just wanted to ask that are we supposed to make changes in the current
optimizer for the unconstrained optimization and write a new optimizer for
the constrained optimization or we have to write new optimizer for both
constrained and unconstrained optimization.

Thanking You

Regards
Prinshu Kumar
IIT Ropar