[mlpack] Reinforcement Learning

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 28 16:44:41 EST 2019

Hello Madhuparna,

welcome, glad you find the idea interesting; Shangtong Zhang contributed a lot
to the existing RL framework (https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/m
lpack/methods/reinforcement_learning) he wrote about it here:
https://www.mlpack.org/gsocblog/ShangtongZhangPage.html. Anyway, I think there
are a bunch of opportunities to improve/extend the existing codebase, and we are
working on an update for the RL GSoC idea, which should see the light in the
next days.

I hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.