[mlpack] Interested in contributing to mlpack

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 27 12:57:40 EST 2019

Hello Manjunath,

glad you find the project interesting. For general starting points:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html and https://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

should be helpful. For this particular projects, it should be helpful to get
familiar with the neural network codebase:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/mlpack/methods/ann

and the corresponding tests:

https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/tree/master/src/mlpack/tests

I hope anything I said was helpful, let me know if I should clarify anything.