[mlpack] Plans for mlpack releases and features

Tharindu Mathew tharindu.mathew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:20:21 EST 2019

Hi,

Happy new year to the mlpack community!

Overall, I'm trying to understand whether mlpack is actively developed (I
understand it was an academic project taken up 10 years ago, and much has
changed with everything (at least in the news) mostly being about deep
learning now), or whether there's an active interest in adding more
features and getting more releases out. I was wondering how one could
contribute, ie whether there's a priority based feature/bug tracker.

--
Regards,
Tharindu Mathew