[mlpack] Regarding GSOC 2019 proposal

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sun Apr 7 10:22:35 EDT 2019

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 12:11:49PM +0530, Gaurav Sharma wrote:
> I want to know if someone wants to give proposal for more than 1 idea in
> https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas, than can we
> mention our timeline for all the ideas in the same proposal or should we
> give separate proposals for all the ideas that we are intersted in.
> sharma_here

Hi Gaurav,

It might be better to prepare two separate proposals for this, but in
any case I moght suggest focusing your efforts on one idea only, instead
of diluting effort across ideas.  But what you do in the end is up to
you---what I wrote is just my advice.

Ryan Curtin    | "I know... but I really liked those ones."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Vincent