[mlpack] Hello World

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Mon Nov 12 09:34:51 EST 2018

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 11:28:31AM +0530, Rajat Garg wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Rajat, a 3rd year undergrad from Delhi, India. I am an ML enthusiast
> and have working knowledge of Machine Learning.
> I want to widen my domain of knowledge of ML by contributing to this
> organisation. I request all the experienced developers and experts here to
> guide me.

Hi Rajat,

Welcome to the community.  Have you taken a look at the following pages?

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html
http://www.mlpack.org/gsoc.html

Basically, if you'd like to start contributing, take a look through
those pages, play with the code, and find an issue on Github that you
think you can handle (or try to fix or improve something not listed in a
Github issue).

--
Ryan Curtin    | "None of your mailman friends can hear you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Alpha