[mlpack] mlpack's projects in Google Summer of Code 2018

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue May 8 23:21:26 EDT 2018

Hi there everyone,

This year we've accepted six projects for Google Summer of Code.  The
community bonding period is almost over, so coding will start soon (next
Monday).  If you'd like to read some more about the six projects we've
accepted, Marcus has written a blog post here:

http://mlpack.org/blog/mlpack-in-google-summer-of-code-2018.html

I'm very excited to see how these projects go over the summer, and
during the summer the students will either keep the blog updated or send
updates to the email list.  Please feel free to follow along with any of
the projects that you find interesting! :)

Ryan Curtin    | "Weeee!"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Bobby