[mlpack] I am new and I want to contribute

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Tue May 1 11:15:11 EDT 2018

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 02:20:06PM +0000, Prabhat Kumar Rai wrote:
> Hello, I want to work on LMNN and algorithm optimization. How should I
> approach it as I am new to open source?

Hi Prabhat,

The LMNN project has already been accepted as a part of Google Summer of
Code.  But you are always welcome to contribute improvements to existing
algorithms or new machine learning algorithms.  You might take a look at
this page for more information:

http://www.mlpack.org/involved.html

Ryan Curtin    | "Great party, isn't it?"
ryan at ratml.org |   - Delbert Grady