[mlpack] GSoC 2018: Reinforcement Learning

Bhairav Mehta bhairavmehta95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:56:26 EDT 2018

For the RL implementation proposal, is there anything other than what's
already listed that would be of interest for the mlpack team to know?

Currently, I have submitted my proposal by including a timeline, a brief
background, what I would implement, and how I'd test it.

Since the proposal is centered around reimplementing existing algorithms, I
am not sure what else might be helpful to include, (if there is anything at
all).

Best,
Bhairav