[mlpack] GSOC

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 18 11:50:25 EDT 2018

Hello Sanit,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Would it be possible for me to do GSOC on a reinforcement learning related project with mlpack?

That is difficult to answer since we don't know you but you are free to submit
an application for the project, there is time over the summer to learn some of
the knowledge necessary for the project, but there isn't enough time to start
from scratch. Getting familiar with the codebase is a good start.

Let me know if I should clarify anything.