[mlpack] Regarding Talking to a mentor about my idea/proposal

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Thu Mar 15 11:30:05 EDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 08:31:11PM +0530, Poomani K wrote:
> Where can i find a mentor to talk to. This is my first time in the mlpack
> community so, I'd like to talk to a mentor about my idea.

Hi Poomani,

Thanks for getting in touch.  The mentors are generally watching this
list or are in IRC so you can ask questions here and we can try to
answer when we have time.

Note that a lot of questions have already been asked on the mailing
list, so searching through the archives [1] might be helpful.

[1] http://knife.lugatgt.org/pipermail/mlpack/

--
Ryan Curtin    | "None of your mailman friends can hear you."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Alpha