[mlpack] Regarding contributing to MLpack

avtansh at iitk.ac.in avtansh at iitk.ac.in
Fri Mar 2 04:57:37 EST 2018

Sir/Mam,
My name is Avtansh Tiwari and I am a EE Sophomore at Indian Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I read about mlpack GSoc2018 page and found it interesting. I am interested in working on Essential Deep Learning Models. I have a working knowledge of Neural Networks and am currently working on a project that uses the MXnet Gluon framework for various deep learning algorithms . I am curious about what I would have to learn and how to contribute to mlpack.
Regards,
Avtansh Tiwari
avtansh at iitk.ac.in
--