[mlpack] mlpack 3.0.3 released

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Sun Jul 29 00:41:46 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Last night and today I tagged mlpack-3.0.3 and released it on the mlpack
website (ok, I will admit I got distracted for a whole day during the
process).  You can download it here:

  http://www.mlpack.org/files/mlpack-3.0.3.tar.gz

This is (another) incremental bugfix release.  It includes some nice
improvements to the speed of training FFNs by Shikhar, an option to
avoid using OpenMP in the CMake build, and some bugfixes for tests.

The full list of changes can be found here:

  http://www.mlpack.org/history.html

I hope that you find the changes useful!  I think in the next few months
we will release mlpack 3.1.0 with some of the great contributions from
GSoC this year.  If you would like early access you can always use the
git master branch. :)

If you have any problems with the new release, please do not hesitate to
open an issue on Github:

  https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack

Alternately, you can send an email to this list or chat in the #mlpack
IRC channel on freenode.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Ryan Curtin    | "I was misinformed."
ryan at ratml.org |   - Rick Blaine