[mlpack] Regarding GSoC 2018 - VAE project

Namrata Mukhija namratamukhija at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:03:23 EST 2018

Hi

I'm Namrata, final year IT undergrad from NSIT, India. I'm new to the
community, and would love to contribute to mlpack and participate in GSoC
2018.

I have gone through the ideas list for GSoC 2018 and implementing VAEs is
the project I'm really interested in followed by Essential Deep Learning
modules project. How should I go about it?

I have gone through get involved guide would love to get to know some
pointers on the steps for getting started with the VAE project
particularly.

Thanks
Namrata Mukhija
Final year IT student, NSIT, India