[mlpack] Queries regarding GSoC

Rajiv Vaidyanathan rajiv.vaidyanathan4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:07:29 EST 2018

Hi Marcus,

Firstly, congratulations for making into GSoC 2018!

I initially had 3 topics of choice(in the previous mail), but after going
through the mailing list archive, mlpack blog and other links provided by
you, I have decided to go ahead with "ESSENTIAL DEEP LEARNING MODULES". I
like the list of suggested algorithms. I'll also see if I can think of
anything. Please let me know if you have any suggestions in mind.

So, how should I go about from here? Is there any open ticket to work on?
Should I start thinking about the proposal?

Also, I thought I should to finish the SPSA optimizer(
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/pull/1153) before I start working on a new
issue. I am stuck up in the implementation of the test code. I have posted
the latest error in the comments. It would be great if you could help me
out.

Regards,
Rajiv