[mlpack] Query regarding the project "String Processing Utilities"

Ryan Curtin ryan at ratml.org
Fri Feb 2 11:42:29 EST 2018

On Fri, Feb 02, 2018 at 03:57:50PM +0530, Rahul Barnwal wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
> Thank you for the reply. And also sorry for my late response, I was
> preoccupied with sports fest in my college. But now i can dedicate my time
> to this.
>
>  Like you suggested, i will like to start with the task of performing
> TF-IDF on yelp review dataset and apply logistic regression after that. I
> believe it shouldn't be very difficult but incase of some difficulty, Can i
> ask here ?

Hi Rahul,

I hope the sports fest went well. :)  You are more than welcome to ask
questions here, and if they are related to issues with mlpack we're
likely to be able to help out effectively.

Ryan Curtin    | "So I just, uh... I just cut them up like regular
ryan at ratml.org | chickens?" - Henry Spencer