[mlpack] Ruby binding for mlpack

Shekhar Prasad Rajak shekharstudy at ymail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:59:38 EST 2018

 Hi  team,
Myself Shekhar and I really like mlpack library. It's command line and Python binding features are amazing. I am very much interested to contribute to mlpack.  I see that Ruby binding for mlpack is not available. Since I have good knowledge in Ruby (Successfully completed GSoC 2017 under SciRuby) and C++, I am planning to work on this.
I don't have much idea about Ruby binding for C++ library, I am going through articles and Ruby binding related projects to get a start. I have read most of the links related to mlpack contribution and have setup the development version in my system.
If anyone have idea (or have already discussed ) about Ruby binding, please share the link. It will really help me. I am also discussing the idea with SciRuby contributors and looking into Python binding code.
Thanks and regards,Shekhar Prasad Rajak,
Contact : +918142478937, 7987406203Skype: shekhar.rajak1